Many people find that they start to think more about where they live as they grow older. You may be happy staying where you are, but could do with some help to make life easier.
Do you need repairs or adaptations to your home to be able to carry on living there comfortably?
Perhaps you are thinking about moving somewhere smaller or nearer to family and friends?
Would moving in with your family be a good idea?
What about sheltered housing?
Would a care home be right for you?
Care & Repair Worcestershire work in partnership with First Stop to provide information about the choice of housing available to you.
We offer help and advice to people who are home owners and people who live in rented accommodation and can:
- Explain the housing or care options available to you.
- Help you stay independent in your own home by helping you adapt your property
- Give advice on the range of support services available to help you manage better at home, including care services on discharge from hospital
- Offer practical help with arranging removal companies, liaising with Estate Agents, finding a solicitor.
- We can help you if you are trying to sell your property and looking for another.
- Support is also provided for all tenures.
If you are looking for information or advice for yourself or someone you are supporting and you live in the Worcestershire area then this service is for you.
Click on the link to our Housing Options leaflet – Housing Options
Contact Melissa Seery our Housing Options caseworker on 01684 579 456 or email email@example.com to arrange a private and confidential interview to discuss your options. This is a free service and is funded by the government.