Adaptation and Repair Service
Care & Repair Worcestershire is a Home Improvement Agency which is a not for profit organisation funded by the County and District Councils of Worcestershire and is part of the Fortis Living.
Our aim is to assist home owners, private sector and social housing tenants who need help to to adapt, repair or modernise your home. Our Caseworkers will be there to guide you through the process; we make sure you receive a personal service tailored to your needs.
We offer advice on:
- Repairs or adaptations needed for your home
- Grants and funding
- Welfare benefits, home security and energy efficiency
- Getting planning permission
We can also:
- Get quotes from experienced and approved contractors
- Fill in grant applications forms and other paper work
- Survey the planned work, prepare schedules and drawings
- Monitor the quality of work and carry out final checks once the work is complete
- Arrange payment to the contractor
Small Jobs and Minor Adaptations
Age UK Herefordshire and Worcestershire offer a handyperson service and can also help you with minor adaptation such as hand rails, key safes or a half step. Contact the Independent Living Team on 01905 740950 or email email@example.com